- 12-month membership to ClearAction Value Exchange for up to 50 personnel/partners in customer experience, customer success, marketing and related roles.
- Business impact: multiplier-effect on existing and future investments in technology and resources by increasing efficiency, effectiveness, scalability and influence of these roles.
- Influence Ease of Doing Business: trust-building, seamless customer journey, right the first time, integration of customer insights to routines and charters enterprise-wide, customer-centered decision-making, customer lifetime value-based actions.
- Influence Ease of Work: stakeholder satisfaction and cooperation, team collaboration, right the first time, job satisfaction, continuity, follow-through, ability to prioritize, productivity of resources, employee engagement, strategic vs. tactical work, resource acquisition.
- Cross–pollination: fosters mental-model sharing across managerial levels in support of succession planning, and across locations and entities toward diversity, creativity and unity.
- Membership to ClearAction Value Exchange Agreement key points: https://clearaction.com/membership-agreement/
- All information is for your internal company use only
- Show respect for everyone and their information
- Refrain from promoting any specific tool, brand, person or company
- Respect all intellectual property, copyright and other laws
- You are solely responsible for your interactions
- 24×365 access to online platform for do-it-yourself solutions to growth (corporate, department and personal growth) opportunities specific to these roles.
- My Exchange – learning path personally curated for each individual with at-a-glance recommended resources, with ongoing new content open-sourced from subject matter experts at-large and members.
- Solve-Spaces™ – interactive templates for paradigm shift and personalized action plan in 20-30 minutes, including fast-track podcast and downloadable template.
- Open Forum – discussion and artifact sharing on topics relating to:
- Agility = (1) Driving Growth & Innovation, (2) Data & Metrics That Work
- Alignment = (3) Getting Everyone on the Same Page, (4) Getting & Keeping Customers
- Accountability = (5) Driving Commitments, (6) Creativity Within Boundaries
- Insights Vault – extensive library of resources absorbable and actionable in 20-30 minutes in an array of formats, with ongoing new content open-sourced from subject matter experts at-large and members: video, podcast, webinar, template, article, how-to guide, case study, infographic, presentation, study highlight, etc.
- Weekly online interactive events include an action-planning template for same-day experimentation of lessons learned.
- Webcast Conversations™ — 30-minute interactive online call with thought-provoking idea presented in 1 slide up to 5 minutes, followed by participant discussion for 5 minutes, repeated for total of 3 slides.
- Community Calls – 30-minute facilitated conversation on a topic relating to the 6 categories listed above (see Open Forum).
- Other formats – 20- to 30-minute interactive events such as fireside chats, panels, peer-sharing, hackathons.
- Quarterly roundtables are in-person events in metropolitan areas (e.g. San Francisco, NYC, etc.).
- Deep-dive exploration of a subject determined by local members, hosted at a member company’s conference room.
- Expert-facilitated exercises culminating in action plan to roll-out in respective organizations.
- Virtual conferences are conducted 2-3 times per year, with agendas and participants guided by member committees.
- Series of 20-minute online sessions with 10-minute breaks, and other breaks, spanning time zones from Europe end-of-day to Australia start-of-day.
- Member panels, community calls, member case study sharing, tweet chats, Webcast Conversations™, contests, awards.
- Additional resources as they are added each quarter may include Collab-Spaces™ private to your company, SIG-Spaces™ specific to special interest groups, Virtual Taskforces comprised of other members of your company’s choice, deep-discount/gratis resources from open-source contributors, hybrid training/coaching from ClearAction Advisors, and anything else the Executive Leadership Board may recommend.
- Quarterly Value Reviews provided for your executive sponsor, to connect the dots between Exchange engagement, employee behaviors, business impact and growth (corporate, department, personal).
- Executive Sponsor Kit guides strategic context, baseline and ongoing metrics, expectations management, participation, integration with existing processes, and expanding impact.
- Introduction Kit guides members’ use of full value of the Exchange, highlighting best practices to glean value through individual and group use of the Exchange.
- Onboarding meeting (online or onsite) orients new members to embrace existing value and generate ongoing gains through individual and group participation.
- Elevate Value This Week is a member newsletter announcing new resources and events, highlighting fellow members and opportunities.
Get your 50-user license:
You must log in to submit a review.