The ClearAction Business-to-Business Customer Experience Management Benchmarking Study monitors the implementation of best practices in customer-focused management for sustainable high profitability.
New this year: advantages of adopting 6 success factors for better customer experience management and stronger business results.
Additional insights in each year’s theme:
- 2010 Study: CXM Scope
- 2011 Study: 6 Success Factors
- 2012 Study: B2B Stories
- 2013 Study: Connecting the Dots
This year’s study reveals success factors to world-class customer experience management (CEM):
- Profit as one of the top three motivations for CEM.
- CEM as a determinant of corporate strategy.
- Coordination among managers of CEM methods.
- Presentation of survey results to all employees.
- Action on survey results by owners of CX key drivers.
- Calculation of customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Funding of cross-organizational collaboration.
Exclusive: This report shows the extensive advantages of each of these success factors.
Recommendations for stronger customer experience strategy, cross-organizational cooperation, and business results are provided throughout the report.
How practitioners are using the study:
Request a Presentation, Assessment or Coaching
- Ask for a key findings presentation for your executives and CX team.
- Ask us to assess the quality of your CX strategy in a workshop and/or consulting analysis.
You must log in to submit a review.
You may also like
Future-proof your CX/CS/Marketing teams with on-the-go, personally curated challenge-solving resources. ClearAction Value…