C-Suite customer experience course for organic growth
Live course for CEO’s direct reports and board members, with online resources.
To guide the C-Suite’s leadership of world-class customer experience (CX) growth strategy, this course highlights the myths of commonly practiced best-practices and lays out the how-to behind CX ultimate-practices™. It extends equally well to employee experience and partner experience as growth levers.
This body of knowledge raises executives’ understanding CX performance as pivotal to organic revenue and profitability growth that exceeds industry norms. Emphasis is on the crucial role of non-customer-facing groups for profitable CX excellence.
It’s exciting to see such engagement among our key leaders to drive customer first philosophy and customer experience performance. I’m ecstatic that all our executives are clearly aligned for applying this in our various countries through this food for thought. At the end of this session, there is genuine excitement among our core people for driving service excellence standards.
This course is delivered live, online in one 3-hour course, or three 90-minute segments, or any combination of topics and length you prefer.
- Customer Experience Leadership
- Business Sense & Prioritization
- Customer Management Roles
- Customer Experience ROI Model
- Customer Experience ROI
- Core-Growth Customers
- Leading-Indicator Dashboard
- Rewarding Seamless Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Growth
- Raising Returns on CX Resolution
- Igniting CX-Inspired Innovation
Let us know: business goal, number of participants, job levels, Experience Leadership course topic familiarity, location(s), and timing. Call +1 408 687 9700 or send an email today.
- Build common language, shared vision, and collective capability
- Tailor examples and examples to your industry and company
- Gauge your knowledge via topic exploration, topic mastery, and quiz games
What participants are saying about our Advanced Experience Leadership course
“Thank you for having a wonderful session in such a short duration. I really appreciate the way you have integrated project management, change management and customer experience management. It has been a fantastic experience.
“I left the class energized, buzzing with multiple ways to up level our CX programs.
“This course is an absolute must for any practising CX professional wishing to take their knowledge to the next level and to adapt to the changing realities of CX practices – especially as we face the challenges of the post-Covid, ‘New Now’.
“Lynn is a seasoned CX professional. She spoke to sound theory and powerful practical examples from her own experience that really help land the points on how to drive business results through customer experience programs.
“This seminar brings the group in with thought-provoking discussions where participants share real-world examples from our different histories and experiences. I appreciate the practical tools and resources explaining how to use these in greater depth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Up to 30 executives in each training session
- Small group topic mastery exercise and debriefing in each session
- Workbook for note-taking with topic exploration and application questions for every presentation slide
- Topic exploration questions connect to situations the participants have experienced earlier in life
- Topic application questions encourage participants to put learning into immediate use
- Topic mastery questions are true-life scenarios for participants to use learnings to solve a challenge
- Individual access to readings, self-paced online recorded course, and application exercises
- Recordings are 30-45 minute concise versions of the live class sessions
- Outline with thumbnail images of presentation slides makes it easy to revisit specific topics
- Subtitles are useful for English as a second language
- Plus train-the-trainer session with business unit CX leaders, for in-house training of further managerial levels
- Limited time license to the course materials
Customer + Employee + Partner Experience
3 levels of impact: touchpoints –> management –> leadership
|Experience Touchpoints||Experience Management||Experience Leadership|
CRM, . . .
|The set of practices that an organization employs to meet (or exceed) stakeholders’ expectations.||Company-wide alignment to core stakeholders’ expectations.|
|How can they help our brand right now? |
guidance and programs to prevent churn and drive renewals, upsells and cross-sells for revenue growth
|How can they help our brand now and in the future? |
interaction-based, programmatic, engaging stakeholders as brand allies for revenue growth
|How can we aid their goals? |
most profitable and scalable: culture-based, strategic, engaging stakeholders to prevent issues, embedding magnetic attraction for lifetime value growth
The Experience Leadership course was created by Lynn Hunsaker (CCXP, RTP). She led customer experience transformation for many years at Fortune-250 companies as Head of Global Quality, Strategic Information Manager, Voice of Customer Manager, Customer Satisfaction Improvement Manager, and Marketing Director.
Lynn is a California certified teacher and has created and taught 24 college courses on marketing, advertising and business at San Jose State University, Mission College, University of California Berkeley Extension and UC Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension. Lynn is past president of American Marketing Association’s Silicon Valley chapter and Association for Psychological Type’s Bay Area chapter. She is a Professional Certified Marketer, Certified Quality Manager, and Certified Practitioner of MBTI, CPI 260, Temperaments, and Interaction Styles.
Lynn conducted the world’s first global B2B customer experience practices study from 2010-2014. ClearAction was a founding corporate member of CXPA and Lynn has served on the CXPA board of directors and CX Experts panel, and as co-chair of many CXPA committees.
Lynn is author of 3 experience leadership handbooks on Amazon Kindle. At CustomerThink.com, she is 1 of 5 Hall of Fame recipients and was #1 Author of the Year in 2015 and 2017, sharing new wisdom that she learned during 25+ years working in the customer experience profession. Lynn is co-founder of the ClearAction Value Exchange with revolutionary methods for experience leadership real-time skill development and application.
Examples of her experience leadership track record:
Let us know: business goal, number of participants, job levels, topic familiarity, location(s), and timing.
- Deep-dive into any part of the Experience Leadership course to apply it to your business situations
- Participants may be from a broader set than the CX team
- Implement the outputs immediately
Call +1 408 687 9700 or send an email today.
Customer experience coaching is the quickest way to get expert advice.
Another perspective can help you excel. We’ve been in your shoes, leading CXM in complex firms. Grow your capabilities faster through customer experience coaching.
Coaching sessions on any topic shown below:
- Customer experience metrics, dashboards, value
- Customer experience bonuses and recognition
- Customer experience deployment challenges
- Customer experience strategy, culture, and adoption
- CX solution provider selection and management
- Voice of the customer methodology and actionability
- Customer experience intelligence and insights
- Customer-centered marketing and processes
- Customer experience improvement and innovation
- Intentional customer experience as north star
How coaching differs from consulting:
- You present what you’re working on.
- We give you on-the-spot feedback.
- Calls are up to 90 minutes, max 2 people from your team.
- All visual aids shown real-time in the call.
Multiple groups may receive coaching at a discount.
Request customer experience coaching today!