CCXP Live Training: Join any weekly session to Drive Customer Experience Excellence Maturity in these comprehensive, live online 90-minute customer experience classes.
This class is great for ANYONE wanting to leapfrog CX norms, influence customer-centric culture, and/or prep for the CCXP exam. Get online quiz game, recorded class, reading recommendations, exercises, multiple-choice quizzes with clues and explanations, and follow-up Q&A session with instructor.
What does ‘leapfrogging CX norms’ mean? This course explains what’s needed for achievements like this. These are examples from Applied Materials, where course instructor Lynn Hunsaker led customer experience transformation to grow customer trust:
- 16X reduction in customers’ time for service
- Exceeded customer expectations by 75%
- 10X increase in customer productivity
- 10X reduction in lead time from 5 days to 5 hours
- 6X improvement in trouble-shooting cycle time
- $1M savings monthly to the customer
- 80% reduction in customer engineers’ learning cycle time
- 75% reduction in customer-reported bugs/issues
Register for one or any combination of dates that work best for you:
Thursdays — 11:30-1:30 ET = 16:30-18:30 GMT
April 15 — Driving Strategic CX Metrics & ROI Maturity
Note: no class during the week of April 19th
April 29 — Driving Strategic CX Improvement, Innovation & Design Maturity
May 6 — Driving Strategic CX Adoption, Accountability & Customer-Centric Culture Maturity
May 13 — Driving Strategic VoC & Customer Insights Maturity
May 20 — Driving Operationalized CX Strategy Maturity
May 27 — Driving Strategic VoC & Customer Insights
June 3 — Driving Operationalized CX Strategy Maturity
NOTE: If you want new dates/times, let us know at Success@ClearAction.com
Previous price was $100. New 2021 price is $89.
- Live delivery of any or all modules
- Ask questions and get answers real-time
- Compare notes with other participants
- Practice questions: multiple choice, true-false, topic mastery scenarios
- Recommended reading and case studies
- Get all online materials upon registration, no expiration
Our “up-level thinking” method is based on years of experimentation in college courses and corporate training in what sticks best for exam success and real-life application. Participants from 50+ countries have enrolled in this course to deepen and broaden their CX know-how. See “Praise for this Class” below for examples of participants’ experience.
- Live explanation of topics, plus online recordings
- Myth-busters highlight Ultimate-PracticeTM vs. common practices: to discern the BEST of several good multiple choice answers; Who Wants to Be a Millionaire quiz game helps you sort out CXM myths
- Topic Exploration exercises tie-in to your past experiences: an adult-learning MUST
- Topic Mastery scenarios challenge you to apply class topics to real-life situations: an adult-learning MUST (note: topic Exploration + Topic Mastery are much more effective for higher exam scores AND application in growth of your company and career in comparison to flash cards, practice exams, etc.)
- Case studies and examples enrich your understanding
- Recommended reading, videos and podcasts deepen your knowledge
- Succinct recording of course with navigation index to zero-in on any slide you want to revisit
- Podcast version of course is included for continuous audio review of module (vs. audio pause for each slide)
- Multiple-choice and true-false answers include correct answers’ rationale to reinforce your thinking
- 10 multiple-choice questions plus 5 true-false questions plus FREE: 40 multiple-choice questions in CCXP Exam Preparation PDF (Bartlett)
- All questions include a separate clue to guide your thinking
- Optional free Q&A group session with instructor is available monthly (Asia-Pacific or EMEA-Atlantic)
Why it’s superior:
- Emphasis on how to make CXM world-class for your company and your career growth
- Concise CXM frameworks and tried-and-true success factors used in leading CX company-wide
- Designed by a real CX leader with company-wide responsibility (B2B, Fortune 250) for significant results
- Developed by a real university instructor who has designed and delivered dozens of college courses
- Instructor conducted 5-year global study of customer experience management practices
- Course developer is 1 of 5 CustomerThink Hall of Fame authors and featured on numerous top influencer lists
- Volume discount for 5 or more participants from your firm: code = 5ormore
- Optional discounted fee to join live webinar CCXP course or in-person CCXP course or to expand your subscription to all 6 competencies: write to Success@ClearAction.com
- 15% discount code for CXPA membership, which also allows discount on CCXP exam
1) Driving Strategic Customer Experience Metrics & ROI Maturity emphasizes:
- Creating measurement strategy in support of broader business goals and CX strategy
- Quantifying business value and ROI of investing in customer experience
- Driving executive support and engagement in CX metrics and business value
- Dashboards and tracking statistical, operational, customer, and financial performance
- Strengths, limitations and best uses for indexes such as Net Promoter Score® and customer lifetime value
- Using customer insights to define and prioritize moments of truth and opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating and sustaining cross-organizational action of key CX improvements
- Establishing design thinking, customer-centered design, iterative ideation and prototyping (agile)
- Innovating customer value across the customer journey and touch-points
- Communicating the importance of customer experience and corresponding strategy
- Aligning business goals and decision criteria with customer-focused culture
- Prioritizing initiatives based on customer experience data
- Reporting CX data to different audiences to compel action
- Influencing and relationship skills to lead and sustain cross-functional efforts, collaboration
- Applying techniques from change management, process improvement and project management for CX improvement momentum
- Monitoring employee engagement metrics tied to CX performance
- Best practices for cultivating a customer-focused culture
- Engaging “hearts and minds” of an organization across employee groups
- Aligning employee behavior with customer-focused culture
- CXM glossary and maturity model
- Encouraging all employees and partners to produce almost-automatic customer experience excellence
4) Driving Strategic VoC & Insights Maturity emphasizes:
- Designing and implementing a portfolio of company-initiated and customer-initiated voice of customer
- Selecting scales, indexes such as NPS®, and other VoC design and reporting decisions
- Increasing strategic impact through statistical practices of sampling, correlation, regression, confidence, validity, reliability, etc.
- Reporting a single view and 360-degree view of customers, customer lifetime value, root cause analysis, predictive analytics
- Up-leveling customer segmentation, personas and journey maps’ strategic impact
- Deciding VoC budget and technology choices
- Communicating the importance of the customer experience strategy to deliver the organization’s business goals
- Engaging the executive suite in CX strategy design and execution
- Applying CX insights to business strategy frameworks, and vice versa
- Creating strategy that describes the intended customer experience, its linkage to corporate strategy and its alignment with the organization’s brand values & attributes
- Translating corporate strategy into well-defined customer experience strategies and programmatic efforts
- Building and benchmarking CXM maturity
- Establishing branded customer experience
2 choices for certificates (optional):
CCXP (via CXPA.org) and/or Customer Excellence Topic Mastery Certificate
Compare CCXP Training Choices
1Your time is valuable: the more succinct the course, the more the instructor prepared to respect your time. In addition to class time: readings, exercises, quizzes (travel, pre/post travel prep).
2Real-world experience in the hot-seat of CXM is irreplaceable. CXPA’s Recognized Training Provider approval criteria is rigorous.
3Attend any session(s) you like: usually 2nd Wednesday monthly 11am US ET / 4th Wednesday 7pm US PT.
4Pre-class completion of quizzes allows your instructor to focus on your highest-need areas, to make the most of your investment. You get all ClearAction materials upon purchase.
5For questions with several good choices but only one best choice, ClearAction’s 5-year global study of CXM practices revealed what drives better results.
6Much more valuable than multiple-choice, flash cards, crosswords, matching, fill-in blank, true-false, and other study aids are (1) tying the topics to something you’ve already experienced and (2) applying the topics to real-life scenarios. ClearAction has tried all of these in 20+ college classes and Topic Mastery is your best litmus-test for exam readiness and performance.
7ClearAction’s course recordings are concise, on average 30 minutes, and packed with frameworks, success factors, exercises, myth-busters, and examples.
8ClearAction provides a Topic Mastery Certificate pending your answers in writing or verbally to the Topic Mastery scenarios. Other providers issue a certificate of attendance.
9All of ClearAction’s courses, handbooks, studies, and MUCH more are in the ClearAction Value Exchange.
CCXP LIVE TRAINING DESCRIPTION
This CCXP Live Training course has the CXPA’s official Recognized Resource & Training seal of approval. Gauge your knowledge via topic exploration, topic mastery, true-false, and multiple choice quizzes in each module. (Comes with practice questions.) ALL CONTENT IS UP-TO-DATE WITH THE NEW CCXP EXAMS.
Ask questions and get real-time clarification and feedback in this CCXP live training. Take your quizzes in advance to guide the instructor’s focus on more examples and exercises of highest interest to you!
Bonus: 50-page PDF download of “CCXP Exam Preparation” booklet (Bartlett) containing 17 principles and 40 practice questions with detailed reasoning behind correct answer selection. $10 donated to an animal charity for every purchase of ClearAction’s CCXP Practice Questions or Customer Experience Excellence course.
• Frameworks quickly illustrate CX management best practices, along with keys to success.
• Topic Exploration exercises are essential to adult learning, to apply the concepts to what you have experienced in life.
• Myth-Busters cut through faulty mainstream CX thinking, to sharpen your deductive reasoning.
• Quizzes: multiple choice, true-false, and Topic Mastery scenario questions.
Get started now!
“I really like the exercises and visuals.”
“I like your myth-busting section, great content!”
“I might not have passed the test without taking this course. The myth-busters really pushed me over the top to answer quite a few of the questions I would have not been confident in otherwise.
The way the course is organized helped me synthesize my thoughts around the 6 CX competencies. Even if I could have passed the exam without taking this course, it was time well spent.
It provided an easy-to-follow review of the full breadth of what customer experience management entails, and I think it would be useful to take advantage of follow-on training for specific application of the tools in day-to-day work in a company.” — Jessica Noble
“I’m happy to give credit to the prep course for ‘pushing me over the top’ in passing the CCXP exam today.”
“Really outstanding product overall.”
“Course content is awesome. The course is under-priced.”
“Personally, I think the price paid is less than what it is actually worth. The course should be in the USD $700’s area, if not a little more.”
“The course was extremely helpful. I felt that your instruction was spot on.”
“I love your myth-busters. These are very relevant and critical. The information is thorough and will help people identify areas that they need to explore further.”
“Excellent resource for CCXP preparation. Very robust, complete and helpful guide. Highly recommended.” — Aurawan
“I found the course materials excellent. They were my main source of preparation for the exam. If you have a background in CX, then the recordings and other reading materials on this site are all that you need. Lynn was also a fantastic help on specific queries that I had at different stages. She is responsive, helpful and very supportive. I would highly recommend ClearAction.” — Graham Fagan
“I found that the course was useful in that it provided some meat to the blueprint available on the CXPA website. Customer Experience is a broad topic and it would have been difficult to focus myself on the right things without this course to guide me. Lynn herself was friendly and available, making contact via email to see if she could assist in any way. I definitely believe it was worth the cost!” — Jean Ochse
“The customer experience management field and role is exciting, dynamic and complex, requiring many skills and competencies. ClearAction puts expert knowledge to great use to make sure no important detail gets left behind. They share their years of experience in clear, concise, compelling and useful ways so that when you take the CCXP exam, you are well prepared with detailed knowledge to ensure your success.”— Desirree Madison-Biggs
“This course was muy excellente! It really helped me uncover what I did not know and also helped me solidify my approach to CX transformation. I found the Myth Busters to be the most valuable part and the True and False questions were awesome too. I loved that I could listen in my car, on a tablet or at my desk. I would highly recommend this course. Worth every penny and I also passed the CXCP exam the first time!” — Heather Younger
All course participants say that the Customer Experience Excellence Course helped them see better ways of leading customer experience excellence.
And those who used this course to prepare for CCXP certification, said it boosted their score on the CCXP exam, which is offered separately by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
This course was created by Lynn Hunsaker (CCXP) who led customer experience transformation for many years at Fortune-250 companies. She also created and taught college courses for 5 years at San Jose State University, Mission College, and University of California-Berkeley Extension. She’s teaching her 22nd college course in fall 2019 at UC Santa Cruz Extension, on Marketing Operations 2.0. She is also co-founder of the ClearAction Value Exchange with revolutionary methods for real-time skill development and application. Lynn conducted the world’s first global B2B customer experience practices study, which she led from 2010-2014. She was #1 Author of the Year 2015 and one of five Hall of Fame authors at CustomerThink.com, sharing new wisdom that she learned during 25 years working in the customer experience profession.
Get your certificate by completing this online course and passing the CCXP exam.
Most people have certain customer experience specialties in their career background. The CCXP success rate is about 70%. And passing an exam does not in itself increase your capabilities. What you need to succeed is a solid understanding of the full spectrum of customer experience competencies. You need a firm grasp of best practices, which are often not the same as common practices. Your preparation and exam experience through ClearAction’s Customer Experience Excellence Course equips you with greater capabilities for your career and company success.
“Through 5 years of teaching college courses, I found that reading, memorization, and lectures are insufficient for succeeding in scenario-based multiple choice question exams. And especially insufficient for applying knowledge to real-life situations.
What does work is this combination:
- Topic Exploration Exercises — guided application of the concept to things you’ve experienced in life.
- Myth-Busters — training your mind to take the high road in deducing what’s true, relative to old traditions.
- Topic Mastery Exercises — applying what you’ve learned to a typical business situation.
Although there is a 70% pass rate among all CCXP test-takers, those who have taken this ClearAction course say it has increased their score on CCXP exam. Those who have completed the Topic Mastery questions in the course are most likely to discern the correct answers — and leap ahead in their career with better application of the CX competencies in their companies.”
— Lynn Hunsaker, head of ClearAction Continuum and designer of the CCXP Exam Prep Course
Toggle between class pages:
From the CCXP website:
The CCXP program provides a means for individuals to obtain professional recognition of their high levels of knowledge of the customer experience discipline. Until the CXPA established this accreditation, there was no industry-wide, standardized avenue for customer experience (CX) practitioners to demonstrate their expertise and accomplishments, and no formal credentials that showcased an individual’s standing in the industry. As a non-profit, independent association, the CXPA is well positioned to establish the CCXP as a recognized and admired professional credential.
For practitioners, the CCXP program provides recognition of a high level of knowledge in the field of customer experience and offers a framework for continual development. Candidates for this credential are looking to distinguish themselves in the workplace, validate their skills, and maximize their earning potential.
For the industry and employers, the CCXP program encompasses a core set of CX competence areas and ensures that certified professionals possess a manager-level mastery of standardized disciplines.
The benefits of becoming a CCXP include:
- Validates credibility and expertise
- Provides a framework for advancement
- Increases marketability
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree plus three years of direct, full-time CX experience, or five years of direct, full-time CX experience if you do not have a bachelor’s degree. Both members and non-members of CXPA are eligible.
The certification exam consists of 100 items. All items are multiple-choice, with one correct answer and three incorrect options.
The score required to pass the examination is 80%. This passing point was established according to accepted practices for standardized testing, and it reflects the difficulty of individual examination items, as well as the overall difficulty of the exam.
The content of the CCXP Certification Exam is based on an industry-wide job task analysis that was conducted by the CXPA in 2013. As part of this process, more than 150 customer experience professionals provided feedback on the importance of job tasks covering the scope of the CX profession. Six competencies for CX were identified through the results of this analysis, and each area is represented by 13 to 20 questions on the 100-question exam:
- Customer-Centric Culture (16%)
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding (13%)
- Organizational Adoption and Accountability (19%)
- Customer Experience Strategy (16%)
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation (16%)
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI (20%)
Get started with the Customer Experience Excellence course today!
The Customer Experience Excellence Course is the quickest way to learn the broad field of customer experience management.
This course will accelerate, elevate, and sustain success in your customer experience management efforts.
You must log in to submit a review.