Take the quizzes as many times as you want. No expiration.
6 competencies covered:
1) Customer-Centric Culture
2) Organizational Adoption & Accountability
3) VoC, Customer Insight & Understanding
4) Experience Design, Improvement & Innovation
5) Metrics, Measurement & ROI
6) Customer Experience Strategy
ALL CONTENT IS UP-TO-DATE WITH CCXP EXAMS
- 10 multiple-choice questions per competency = 60 total multiple-choice questions by ClearAction
- 40 multiple choice questions in CCXP Exam Preparation booklet = 100 total multiple choice
- 5 true-false questions per competency = 30 total true-false questions
- Topic Exploration questions for each competency tie-in to your past experiences
- Topic Mastery scenario questions for each competency challenge your holistic mastery
- All questions include a separate clue to guide your thinking
- Multiple-choice and true-false answers include rationale to reinforce your thinking
- 15% discount code for CXPA membership, which allows discount on CCXP exam
- Live Q&A with CXPA Recognized Training Provider Lynn Hunsaker
NOTE: All practice questions were developed by and are wholly owned by ClearAction to help test knowledge in the CCXP competencies. They are not the actual questions on the CCXP exam.
ALL VERSIONS OF THE COURSE ARE PRE-PACKAGED WITH THESE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Bonus: 50-page PDF download of “CCXP Exam Preparation” booklet containing 17 principles and 40 practice questions with detailed reasoning behind correct answer selection. $10 donated to an animal charity for every purchase of ClearAction’s CCXP Practice Questions or Customer Experience Excellence course.
Plus: readiness checklist of 30 true-false questions with rationale provided for the false statements.
No expiration. (old price was $89 — now only $49!)
Exciting news: CXPA is now offering the CCXP exam online, from the convenience of your home or office.
Optional: get detailed instructor feedback on your Topic Mastery / Topic Exploration answers, via verbal or written submittal.
Compare CCXP Training Choices
Let’s get started!
You must log in to submit a review.
Get Detailed Instructor Feedback
The Customer Experience Excellence course contains essay questions for Topic Exploration and…