How much time should I budget?
This CCXP MasterClass has a layered approach that allows deep dives where you need them. It is amazingly thorough, broad, deep, and efficient!
You can complete these CCXP masterclass recordings in 4.5 hours. For full preparation, plan for 2-3 hours per competency to complete the recordings, topic mastery scenarios, quizzes, readings, and review. Each of the 5 topics comes with recording and workbook, links to examples and templates, 40 multiple-choice questions, and a quiz game.
Get started today!
I wanted to congratulate you on your course. I felt it completely covered the material perfectly and a fellow CXPA member recommended it to me. Considering the course was concise, that is very impressive, indeed! I was able to do a complete refresher the morning of the exam.
How is this the best bargain in CX?
This is definitely your best bargain ever in CX resources! Prices from 2015 to 2020 were $895 remote live course or $695 self-paced with instructor feedback. In 2021, your content value doubled, while price now is only $475 or USD $95 per topic! Now, you get twice as much, twice as quickly, through carefully organized sequences and layers.
Succinct explanations allow you to absorb quickly, and explore deep-dive resources as needed. Save your precious time and money with this CCXP masterclass. It is 100% complete and up-to-date with CXPA’s customer experience body of knowledge.
Get everything you need to pass the CCXP exam:
- Save time: the fastest way to truly learn CXPA’s CXM body of knowledge (4.5 hours info-packed recordings)
- Practice 200 multiple-choice questions with clues and explanations
- Play the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire quiz games with 75 more multiple-choice story questions
- Recall far more through topic mastery scenarios (adult learning essentials)
- NOTE: dedicate 10-15 hours total to make full use of this course: listen carefully, take notes, answer workbook questions, peruse links, complete quizzes and topic mastery
You get a class workbook for each of 5 competencies:
- Watch a succinct recording for each workbook with narrated PowerPoint video
- Revisit any point! Easy navigation to any slides and specific content
- Comprehensive list of links to examples and templates instead of Googling
- Info layers let you blitz or deep-dive (visuals, audio, notes, links, questions)
- Organized to simplify and fast-track long-term recall
Join CCXPs from 50+ countries who have benefited from this course:
- Licensed to you as an individual with no expiration: you get lifetime access
- Access resources up-to-date with all CCXP requirements
- Guaranteed to elevate your CX maturity mindset
Our vision is for EVERY CX fan to learn from this course.
Our affordable pricing makes this possible!
- Gain MORE from this short format: anyone can teach a long format.
Our superb expertise converts more know-how in less time for you!
- You can start with 1 topic to see how well you like it, and get a discount code for the whole course. Try it now!
Optional extras include:
- Get a 15% discount code for first-time CXPA membership, which also allows member discount on CCXP exam
- Links to templates and case studies
- Free instructor feedback on scenario exercises
- Experience Leadership Topic Mastery certificate and social media badge
- CCXP Exam Preparation book (Bartlett; PDF)
- Peer-to-peer study groups
Download your CX MasterClass now
How is this CCXP MasterClass different?
Everything you need to pass the CCXP exam is included in this course. It includes far more than what’s covered in the CXPA Book of Knowledge and videos, quizzes, and books.
This CCXP MasterClass gets to the point concisely, simplifying your study, and saving time for you extensively. It bypasses extensive “noise” caused by numerous experts who have not driven company-wide customer experience transformation.
This course is short because crucial CX information is split into layers: slides, recordings, workbooks, example links, and quizzes. You learn faster and your learning is longer-lasting through topic exploration, application, and mastery exercises. These are keys to adult learning success.
Get started today!
What does this CCXP course look like?
Earn points and badges for quiz games and module recordings:
Highlight what you want to remember:
Go directly to any page:
Take notes in your workbooks for each of 5 competencies:
Improve recall and application through exercises on every page:
Get started today!
I might not have passed the test without taking this course. The myth-busters / strategic impact advice really pushed me over the top to answer quite a few of the questions I would not have been confident in otherwise. It was time well spent.
Can I earn a certificate?
- Experience Leadership Topic Mastery certificate and social media badge are earned by successfully answering 15 topic mastery scenarios: 3 for each of the 5 competencies. This is awarded by ClearAction Continuum, with individual feedback to you by CXPA Recognized Training Provider, Lynn Hunsaker.
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) Certificate is earned by successfully answering 80% or more of 100 multiple choice questions in the CXPA’s CCXP exam. This is awarded by CXPA (Customer Experience Professionals Association).
Get started today!
I found the course materials excellent. They were my main source of preparation for the exam. If you have a background in CX, then the recordings and other reading materials on this site are all that you need. Lynn was also a fantastic help on specific queries that I had at different stages. She is responsive, helpful and very supportive. I would highly recommend ClearAction.
What is covered in this CX masterclass?
Start with Metrics for clarity on leading indicators of financial growth. Next, leading indicators reveal what you should focus on in Design, which shows you what’s needed in Culture. That tells you how VoC needs to motivate and educate everyone. Pull it all together in your CX Strategy.
- Return on CX, getting execs’ buy-in, focus on highest value, aligning incentives
- Leading indicators, lagging indicators, balanced scorecard, stimulating action
- Lifetime value, NPS, CSAT, effort score, health score, secure index
- Retention, share of wallet, wallet allocation rule, sales velocity, margin expansion
- Value quotient, CX annuities, jobs-to-be-done, core-growth customers
- Statistical significance, confidence, validity, reliability, top-box, standard deviation, cross-tabs
- Tech buying, budget, data mining, predictive analytics
- Stated and implied importance, regression, correlation, key driver analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative data, perception data, descriptive and outcome data
- Metrics communication and presentation, self-service data, engagement monitoring
- Data visualization, data and metric silos, and more
- Success factors for improvement, innovation, design, personas, journey maps
- Leading change, smoothing silos, company-wide momentum in acting on maps and personas
- Prevention of issue recurrence and occurrence, design thinking, human-centered design
- Agile design and iterative ideation, behavioral science, innovation culture
- Employee creativity, thinking hats, CX annuities, jobs-to-be-done, core-growth customers
- Needs and wants, gap analysis, requirements and opportunities prioritization
- Contextual inquiry, qualitative research, service blueprint
- Research testing, prototyping, control and response plans, validation and verification, contingencies
- Interdependencies, project management, process management, continual improvement, and more
- Engaging executives at every level and in every function in making a difference for customers
- Customer-centricity self-assessment, keys to accountability
- Customer-centric maturity, executive sponsorship, business decision criteria
- Strategic pillars, business goal alignment, performance ownership
- Internal branding and messaging, employee journey and engagement, inclusion, charters and roles
- CX annuities, jobs-to-be-done, core-growth customers, experience leadership, and more
- Customer-centric VoC, compelling customer intelligence, VoC portfolio
- Qualitative and quantitative research, behavioral science
- Customer-initiated and company-initiated VoC, internal and external customer feedback
- Operational and customer data, gap analysis, executives’ and employees’ customer insights
- Stratified random samples, CX annuities, jobs-to-be-done, core-growth customers
- Lifetime value, NPS, CSAT, effort score, health score, secure index, value quotient
- Statistical significance, confidence, validity, reliability, top-box, standard deviation
- Cross-tabs, data mining, predictive analytics, stated and implied importance
- Regression, correlation, key driver analysis, and more
- Intentional customer experience, CX north star, branded customer experience
- Operationalized strategy, CX ecosystem, governance, strategy template
- CX maturity roadmap, strategy success assessment
- Strategic planning frameworks, alignment to brand values and attributes
- Business case, CX annuities, jobs-to-be-done, core-growth customers
- Benchmarking, cross-organizational collaboration, interdependencies among people and processes
- Messaging internally and externally, strengthening CX DNA, and more
Get started today!
I’ve recommended ClearAction CCXP training to many others. Thanks again!
Who has passed the CCXP exam?
Partial list of CCXPs who benefited from this course:
Lani Lorenz Fry
Kay Lynn Hendrix
Mary Rose Coleman
Gene De Libero
Raneem Al Delaijan
Yasmin Van Den Hoven
Mohammad Firdhaus Baharom
Get started today!
Customer Experience is a broad topic and it would have been difficult to focus myself on the right things without this course to guide me. Lynn herself was friendly and available, making contact via email to see if she could assist in any way. I definitely believe it was worth the cost!
Who is the course designer & instructor?
The Experience Leadership course was created by Lynn Hunsaker
(CCXP, RTP). She led customer experience transformation for many years at Fortune-250 companies as Voice of Customer Manager, Strategic Information Manager, Customer Satisfaction Improvement Manager, Marketing Director, and Head of Global Quality. Partial list of accomplishments:
- 16X reduction in customers’ time for service
- Exceeded customers’ expectations by 75%
- 10X increase in customer productivity
- 23X reduction in lead time from 5 days to 5 hours
- 6X improvement in trouble-shooting cycle time
- $1M savings monthly to the customer
- 80% reduction in customer engineers’ cycle time
- 75% reduction in customer-reported bugs/issues
As a California certified teacher, Lynn created and taught 24 college courses on marketing, advertising and business at San Jose State University, Mission College, University of California Berkeley Extension and UC Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension. Lynn is past president of American Marketing Association’s Silicon Valley chapter and Association for Psychological Type’s Bay Area chapter. She is a Certified Quality Manager, and Certified Practitioner of MBTI, CPI 260, Temperaments, and Interaction Styles, and Professional Certified Marketer.
She conducted the world’s first global B2B customer experience practices study from 2010-2014. ClearAction was a founding corporate member of CXPA and Lynn has served on the CXPA board of directors and CX Experts panel, and as co-chair of many CXPA committees. Lynn is author of 3 experience leadership handbooks on Amazon Kindle. At CustomerThink.com, she is 1 of 5 Hall of Fame recipients and was #1 Author of the Year in 2015 and 2017. Lynn is co-founder of the Experience Value Exchange with revolutionary methods for skill-building, aimed at making CX a company-wide team sport.
Get started today!
Thank you, Lynn Hunsaker. Great course, and helped me pass on the 1st attempt.
What is the CCXP Exam?
The CCXP certification exam is owned and administered by the Customer Experience Professionals Association. (CXPA.org)
This is what the exam looks like: Preview
There are 100 multiple-choice CCXP questions, with one correct answer and three incorrect options. The score required to pass the examination is 80%.
Many parties inappropriately use the terms “Certified,” “Accredited,” or “Accreditation” when the resource offered is below the rigor of measurement against an independent criterion of proficiency.
- Was the resource developed through a broad, consensus-based process in alignment with industry standards for workplace credentials? Does it properly represent itself?
- What rigor is reflected in the qualifications and assessment process of the credential?
CCXP exam questions are based on an industry-wide job task analysis. In 2020, more than 150 customer experience professionals provided feedback on the importance of job tasks covering the scope of the CX profession. These findings shaped the current upgrade of the CCXP exam.
CXPA established the Recognized Training Provider credential to assure you of high quality. RTPs are selected according to a challenging set of quality standards. Since 2015 (for 8 years now!), the online CCXP prep course designed by Lynn Hunsaker, Chief Customer Officer at ClearAction Continuum, was the first recipient of CXPA’s seal of approval.
Here is more information about the CCXP exam process.
These are CXPA’s prices:
- $495 (USD) CXPA member price for application and exam via CXPA.org.
- $645 (USD) non-member price for application and exam via CXPA.org.
- $686.25 with ClearAction’s 15% discount: one-year membership plus application and exam via CXPA.org.
- $720 (USD) without discount: one-year membership plus application and exam via CXPA.org.
Get started today!
This course was muy excellente! It really helped me uncover what I did not know and also helped me solidify my approach to CX transformation. I loved that I could listen in my car, on a tablet or at my desk. I would highly recommend this course. Worth every penny and I also passed the CCXP exam the first time!
Can I schedule coaching with Lynn Hunsaker?
Coaching can be specific to your CCXP exam preparation or to your on-the-job application of this course.
You can schedule coaching anytime, before or after your exam or study.
Customer experience coaching is the quickest way to get expert advice.
Another perspective can help you excel. We’ve been in your shoes, leading CXM in complex firms. Grow your capabilities faster through customer experience coaching.
Coaching sessions on any topic shown below for customer experience, employee experience, and partner experience:
- Metrics, dashboards, value
- Bonuses and recognition
- Deployment challenges
- Strategy, culture, and adoption
- CX solution provider selection and management
- Voice of the customer methodology and actionability
- Intelligence and insights
- Customer-centered marketing and processes
- Improvement and innovation
- Intentional customer experience as north star
How coaching differs from consulting:
- You present what you’re working on.
- We give you on-the-spot feedback.
- Calls are up to 90 minutes, max 2 people from your team.
- All visual aids shown real-time in the call.
Multiple groups may receive coaching at a discount.
Request customer experience coaching today!
You can schedule your coaching session(s) on Cl*******************@Cl*********.com/bookings/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Lynn Hunsaker’s calendar or text/call +1 408 687 9700 or send an email today.