CX coaching is the quickest way to get expert advice.
No matter who your key stakeholders are — external customers, internal customers, partners, team members, and so on — you’re creating a customer experience for them.
Another perspective can help you excel. We’ve been in your shoes in complex firms, leading company-wide experience excellence.
Your coaching sessions can focus on any topic shown below. Everything in the ClearAction blog reflects our career experience. You can get seasoned advice on any of our blog topics.
Sign up and then schedule your session(s).
Grow your capabilities faster through coaching.
Let’s get started!
CX coaching topics
- Experience metrics, dashboards, value
- Experience bonuses and recognition
- Experience deployment challenges
- Experience strategy, culture, and adoption
- Experience solution provider selection and management
- Voice of the customer methodology and actionability
- Experience intelligence and insights
- Customer-centered marketing and processes
- Experience improvement and innovation
- Human-centered design
How coaching differs from consulting
You present what you’re working on.
We give you on-the-spot feedback.
Calls are up to 90 minutes, max 2 people from your team.
All visual aids shown real-time in the call.
Coach Lynn Hunsaker led customer experience transformation for many years at Fortune-250 companies as Head of Global Quality, Strategic Information Manager, Voice of Customer Manager, Customer Satisfaction Improvement Manager, and Marketing Director.
She is past president of American Marketing Association’s Silicon Valley chapter and Association for Psychological Types Bay Area chapter. She is a Professional Certified Marketer, Certified Quality Manager, Certified Practitioner of MBTI, CPI 260, Temperaments, and Interaction Styles, Certified Customer Experience Professional, and CXPA Recognized Training Provider.
Lynn conducted the world’s first marketing operations maturity benchmark study in 2007 and the world’s first global B2B customer experience practices study from 2010-2014. ClearAction was a founding corporate member of CXPA and Lynn has served on the CXPA board of directors and CX Experts panel, and as co-chair of many CXPA committees.
Lynn is author of 3 experience leadership handbooks on Amazon Kindle. At CustomerThink.com, she is 1 of 5 Hall of Fame recipients and was #1 Author of the Year in 2015 and 2017, sharing new wisdom that she learned during 25+ years working in the customer experience profession. Lynn is co-founder of the Experience Value Exchange with revolutionary methods for experience leadership real-time skill development and application.
Examples of her experience leadership track record:
- 16X reduction in stakeholder’s time for service
- $1M savings monthly to the stakeholder
- 10X increase in stakeholder productivity
- 10X reduction in cycle time from 5 days to 5 hours
- 6X improvement in trouble-shooting cycle time
- 80% reduction in experts’ learning cycle time
- Exceeded stakeholder expectations by 75%
- 75% reduction in stakeholder-reported bugs/issues
Do you have CX champions or liaisons? Multiple groups may receive coaching at a discount.
Request CX coaching today!
You must log in to submit a review.
You may also like
Customer experience team learning community to make CX a team sport company-wide.…