Handbook for innovating any aspect of customer experience. How to think like your customers, develop customer experience personas, assess your company’s risk tolerance, and increase employees’ awareness of creativity and engagement in finding novel ways to innovate the full spectrum of the customer experience for mutual value.
New rules of innovation include focus on customer jobs instead of features, segmentation by circumstances, measuring success by customers’ built-in value judgments, and involving the whole company in innovating intangibles and tangibles.
- More than 30 tools and techniques
- Step-by-step guidelines
- 65 succinct pages for rapid knowledge boost
- Easy navigation throughout to any section or page
A straightforward guide to innovating any aspect of customer experience. Practical worksheets and guidelines are the focus of this handbook. Discover how to:
- Explore customers’ circumstance-based desired outcomes.
- Use customers’ built-in value judgments as your metrics.
- Prioritize customer persona segments for innovation opportunities.
- Foster a customer-centric and innovation-friendly culture.
- Use creativity tools for customer-focused innovations.
- Involve functions company-wide in innovating processes, policies and intangibles.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
Experience Value Exchange
Customer experience team learning community to make CX a team sport company-wide. Close the gap in what’s promised vs. delivered . . .