Journey Map Facilitation Skills
For customer journeys, employee journeys, and partner journeys, you need to engage ongoing cross-organizational collaboration.
Journey map success relies on making significant changes that customers will continually reward. Most approaches fall short in the way personas are selected, the way maps are drafted, the way workshop participants use their energy, and the way post-workshop efforts are managed.
Your team and champions can learn how to draft an expectations persona and journey map, and how to facilitate actioning workshops.
- Discover success factors for growth-sustaining journey maps
- Contrast typical personas and journey maps vs. strategic-impact personas and maps
- Identify jobs-to-be-done(JTBD) or intended outcomes of customers, employees, and partners
- Draft an expectations persona that’s actionable across your entire ecosystem
- Sketch a journey map that motivates continual engagement
- Learn how to conduct journey map research effectively and efficiently
- Plan participants’ successes for before, during, and after your journey map workshop
- Determine high-impact workshop exercises and facilitation approaches
- Jump-start your upcoming journey map workshop
What people are saying about ClearAction training:
ClearAction worked with Thomson Reuters on several occasions. Because they managed CX in the B2B space for years, they could provide us with examples and stories to which we could easily relate. They offered practical tools we could implement right away. It was incredibly beneficial for us to work with ClearAction. They elevated our collective CX knowledge and helped us achieve a higher level of CX maturity.
Lynn is a seasoned CX professional. She spoke to sound theory and powerful practical examples from her own experience that really help land the points on how to drive business results through customer experience programs.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with ClearAction Continuum on several projects. They are very dependable, detail oriented and have an extremely high sense of integrity. There’s no question they will do what’s needed to ensure the work is done correctly and the client’s best needs are taken into account.
The customer experience management field and role is exciting, dynamic and complex, requiring many skills and competencies. ClearAction puts expert knowledge to great use to make sure no important detail gets left behind. They share their years of experience in clear, concise, compelling and useful ways.
Let us know: business goal, number of participants, job levels, course topic familiarity, location(s), and timing.
Call +1 408 687 9700 or send an email today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Live class in-person or remotely, in one day or two half-days
- Pre-class assignment to hit the ground running
- Train-the-trainer workbook
- PowerPoint templates for your workshop
- Co-creation of your first expectations persona and strategic-impact journey map
- Self-assessments for workshop facilitation readiness
- Expert advice for planning, facilitation, and change management
Get a peek into this course’s new wisdom:
The Strategic Impact Personas & Journey Maps course was created by Lynn Hunsaker (CCXP, RTP). She led customer experience transformation for many years at Fortune-250 companies as Head of Global Quality, Strategic Information Manager, Voice of Customer Manager, Customer Satisfaction Improvement Manager, and Marketing Director.
Lynn is a California certified teacher and has created and taught 24 college courses on marketing, advertising and business at San Jose State University, Mission College, University of California Berkeley Extension and UC Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension. Lynn is past president of American Marketing Association’s Silicon Valley chapter and Association for Psychological Type’s Bay Area chapter. She is a Professional Certified Marketer, Certified Quality Manager, and Certified Practitioner of MBTI, CPI 260, Temperaments, and Interaction Styles.
Lynn conducted the world’s first global B2B customer experience practices study from 2010-2014. ClearAction was a founding corporate member of CXPA and Lynn has served on the CXPA board of directors and CX Experts panel, and as co-chair of many CXPA committees.
Lynn is author of 3 experience leadership handbooks on Amazon Kindle. At CustomerThink.com, she is 1 of 5 Hall of Fame recipients and was #1 Author of the Year in 2015 and 2017, sharing new wisdom that she learned during 25+ years working in the customer experience profession. Lynn is co-founder of the ClearAction Value Exchange with revolutionary methods for experience leadership real-time skill development and application.
Examples of her experience leadership track record:
Customer experience coaching is the quickest way to get expert advice.
Another perspective can help you excel. We’ve been in your shoes, leading CXM in complex firms. Grow your capabilities faster through customer experience coaching.
Coaching sessions on any topic shown below for your journey map:
- Metrics, dashboards, value
- Bonuses and recognition
- Deployment challenges
- Strategy, culture, and adoption
- Solution provider selection and management
- Voice of the customer methodology and actionability
- Intelligence and insights
- Marketing and processes
- Improvement and innovation
- North star
How coaching differs from consulting:
- You present what you’re working on.
- We give you on-the-spot feedback.
- Calls are up to 90 minutes, max 2 people from your team.
- All visual aids shown real-time in the call.
Multiple groups may receive coaching at a discount.
Request customer experience coaching today!
ClearAction’s Experience Value Exchange is your daily source of wisdom. You can pop into the Exchange throughout your day or week to get answers to challenges and guidance in your decisions. 5-minute, 20-minute, and 40-minute resources make ongoing skill-building easy.
For departments that own customer intelligence — marketing, customer experience, customer success, customer care — future success of your firm and your roles is assured by using customer intelligence for enterprise-wide nimbleness. Your role is vital to customer value growth.
How can you drive customer-centered organizational agility, alignment and accountability?
(1) Visit your Exchange portal throughout your workday for smoother internal and external interactions: how to align motivations, foster mutual respect, and drive commitments.
(2) The Exchange will help you drive customer value growth: how to influence company-wide use of customer insights, customer lifetime value mindsets, and customer-centered actions.
Earn badges in the Value Exchange as you specify how you’ll use each learning resource. These badges can be added to your email signature and social media profiles. They give you access to perks, too.
- Rapidly access your personally curated My Vault resources.
- Solve-SpacesTM are interactive templates to create personalized solutions.
- Webcast ConversationsTM allow you to shape experts’ presentations to your needs.
- Post your questions and advice in the peer-to-peer Q&A forum.
- Share wisdom and resources in the Insights Vault (videos, podcasts, templates, articles, study highlights, handbook chapters, presentations, infographics, how-to, case studies, tutorials, courses).
- Join a community call, hackathon, virtual conference or roundtable.
The Experience Value Exchange is flexible for everyone’s circumstances and learning preferences, from new college grads to senior executives. Your team is as strong as its weakest link: enroll your whole team for ongoing skill-building. Group membership elevates your whole organization’s performance. Annual membership allows you to absorb, apply and reinforce new skills.
Request a demo! Call +1 408 687 9700 or send an email today.
Get your journey map train-the-trainer course today
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.