Learn the keys to Customer Experience Strategy in this comprehensive, succinct course module.
This class is great for ANYONE wanting to influence customer-centricity, leapfrog CX norms, and/or prep for the CCXP exam. Get myth-busters, online quiz game, recorded class, reading recommendations, exercises, and follow-up with instructor Lynn Hunsaker, CCXP.
This course covers how to create strategy that describes the intended customer experience, its linkage to corporate strategy and its alignment with the organization’s brand values & attributes. Emphasis is on keys to:
- Communicating the importance of the customer experience strategy to deliver the organization’s business goals
- Engaging the executive suite in CX strategy design and execution
- Applying CX insights to business strategy frameworks, and vice versa
- Translating corporate strategy into well-defined customer experience strategies and programmatic efforts
- Building and benchmarking CXM maturity
- Establishing branded customer experience
No expiration. (old price was $89 — now only $49!)
What does ‘leapfrogging CX norms’ mean? This course explains what’s needed for achievements like this. These are examples from Applied Materials, where course instructor Lynn Hunsaker led customer experience transformation to grow customer trust:
- 16X reduction in customers’ time for service
- Exceeded customer expectations by 75%
- 10X increase in customer productivity
- 10X reduction in lead time from 5 days to 5 hours
- 6X improvement in trouble-shooting cycle time
- $1M savings monthly to the customer
- 80% reduction in customer engineers’ learning cycle time
- 75% reduction in customer-reported bugs/issues
Our “up-level mindset” method is based on years of experimentation in college courses and corporate training in what sticks best for exam success and real-life application. Myth-busters are based on our 5-year global study of CX practices, plus our personal work in the CX industry over the past 3 decades. Participants from 50+ countries have enrolled in this course to deepen and broaden their CX know-how. See “Praise for this Class” below for examples of participants’ experience.
(Note: there are 5 additional modules in the Customer Experience Excellence Course, in accordance with the CXPA’s 6-competency blueprint (CX Culture, Adoption, Metrics, Design, VoC). You can request a discount code for the remaining modules by writing to Success@ClearAction.com.) Gauge your knowledge via topic exploration, topic mastery, true-false, and multiple choice quizzes in each module.
You can learn anywhere, anytime, on any computer or mobile device. Maximize your productivity and minimize your time away from your work and your fun. Start learning as soon as you place your order.
Get started now!
As a CXPA Recognized Training Provider, Lynn Hunsaker, CCXP, been determined by CXPA’s independent review as meeting established qualifications, skills, and commitment to provide quality Customer Experience training that will enhance your CX knowledge.
Why people love this course:
- Myth-busters highlight Ultimate-PracticeTM vs. common practices: to discern the BEST of several good multiple choice answers; Who Wants to Be a Millionaire quiz game helps you sort out CXM myths
- Topic Exploration exercises tie-in to your past experiences: an adult-learning MUST
- Topic Mastery scenarios challenge you to apply class topics to real-life situations: an adult-learning MUST (note: topic Exploration + Topic Mastery are much more effective for higher exam scores AND application in growth of your company and career in comparison to flash cards, practice exams, etc.)
- Case studies and examples enrich your understanding
- Recommended reading, videos and podcasts deepen your knowledge
- Succinct recording of course with navigation index to zero-in on any slide you want to revisit
- Podcast version of course is included for continuous audio review of module (vs. audio pause for each slide)
- Multiple-choice and true-false answers include correct answers’ rationale to reinforce your thinking
- 10 multiple-choice questions plus 5 true-false questions plus FREE: 40 multiple-choice questions in CCXP Exam Preparation PDF (Bartlett)
- All questions include a separate clue to guide your thinking
- Optional free Q&A group session with instructor is available monthly (Asia-Pacific or EMEA-Atlantic)
Why it’s superior:
- Emphasis on how to make CXM world-class for your company and your career growth
- Concise CXM frameworks and tried-and-true success factors used in leading CX company-wide
- Designed by a real CX leader with company-wide responsibility (B2B, Fortune 250) for significant results
- Developed by a real university instructor who has designed and delivered dozens of college courses
- Instructor conducted 5-year global study of customer experience management practices
- Course developer is 1 of 5 CustomerThink Hall of Fame authors and featured on numerous top influencer lists
- Volume discounts:
- Save 20% per person for 5-9 licenses (code = 5firm)
- Save 30% per person for 10-14 licenses (code = 10firm)
- Save 40% per person for 15 or more licenses (code = 15firm)
- Optional discounted fee to join live webinar CCXP course or in-person CCXP course or to expand your subscription to all 6 competencies: write to Success@ClearAction.com
- 15% discount code for CXPA membership, which also allows discount on CCXP exam
Our “up-level thinking” method is based on years of experimentation in college courses and corporate training in what sticks best for exam success and real-life application. Participants from 50+ countries have enrolled in this course to deepen and broaden their CX know-how. See “Praise for this Class” below for examples of participants’ experience.
Exciting news: CXPA is now offering the CCXP exam online, from the convenience of your home or office.
2 choices for certificates (based on all 6 CXM competencies):
CCXP (via CXPA.org) and/or Customer Excellence Topic Mastery Certificate
This class is great for ANYONE wanting to learn the CX body of knowledge — whether or not you’re seeking certification.
Compare CCXP Training Choices
1Your time is valuable: the more succinct the course, the more the instructor prepared to respect your time. In addition to class time: readings, exercises, quizzes (travel, pre/post travel prep).
2Real-world experience in the hot-seat of CXM is irreplaceable. CXPA’s Recognized Training Provider approval criteria is rigorous.
3Attend any session(s) you like: usually 2nd Wednesday monthly 11am US ET / 4th Wednesday 7pm US PT.
4Pre-class completion of quizzes allows your instructor to focus on your highest-need areas, to make the most of your investment. You get all ClearAction materials upon purchase.
5For questions with several good choices but only one best choice, ClearAction’s 5-year global study of CXM practices revealed what drives better results.
6Much more valuable than multiple-choice, flash cards, crosswords, matching, fill-in blank, true-false, and other study aids are (1) tying the topics to something you’ve already experienced and (2) applying the topics to real-life scenarios. ClearAction has tried all of these in 20+ college classes and Topic Mastery is your best litmus-test for exam readiness and performance.
7ClearAction’s course recordings are concise, on average 30 minutes, and packed with frameworks, success factors, exercises, myth-busters, and examples.
8ClearAction provides a Topic Mastery Certificate pending your answers in writing or verbally to the Topic Mastery scenarios. Other providers issue a certificate of attendance.
9All of ClearAction’s courses, handbooks, studies, and MUCH more are in the ClearAction Value Exchange.
You must log in to submit a review.
You may also like
Future-proof your CX/CS/Marketing teams with on-the-go, personally curated challenge-solving resources. ClearAction Value…