Handbook for developing metrics for any type of management goals: customer experience, marketing, operations, finance, HR, and so forth. How to link key performance indicators, develop a balanced scorecard, and focus on leading indicators to drive performance management.
How to create success metrics for all levels and functions throughout the company. A straightforward guide to practical worksheets and guidelines.
- How to choose actionable and predictive metrics as leading indicators of your overall objectives.
- Setup key performance indicators, measurement dashboards, balanced scorecards, and management tools for follow-through and accountability.
- Track hard-to-quantify goals.
- Monitor root causes of symptom-level problems or opportunities, and manage corresponding levers of skills, resources, stakeholders and culture.
- Applies to any use of metrics, whether for business, government, education, non-profit, entrepreneurship or personal goals.
- Learn how to monitor the actionable metrics that are predictive of big-picture goals.
- Improve your ability to predict outcomes, course-correct mid-stream, motivate desired behaviors, and earn needed resources and clout.