CCO MasterMinds Symposiums
February 6 @ 19:30 - 21:00 EST |
CCO MasterMinds Symposiums fast-track impressive gains to make your CX team indispensable!
Chief Customer Officers gain next-level inspiration for customer experience excellence
WEEKLY SMALL GROUP SYMPOSIUMS via Zoom
+ MONTHLY INDIVIDUAL COACHING via Zoom
+ QUARTERLY RETREAT In-Person / Zoom
CCO MasterMinds Symposiums are hands-on interactive events, for roll-up-your-sleeves customization of ClearAction’s success recipes, augmented with collective advice from the group.
In MasterMinds sessions:
(1) Every participant explains the highlights and lowlights of their situation.
(2) Facilitator Lynn Hunsaker will point out the commonalities and jump-start your progress in her world-class CX templates.
(3) Birds-of-a-feather will join together for specific exercises.
(4) Everyone will learn from one another in the lessons-learned sections.
(5) Lynn will guide your action plan and take-aways.
(6) An individual coaching session is included, to be scheduled monthly.
Depending on your preferences, CCO MasterMinds will meet via Zoom for 60-90 minutes weekly. Send Lynn Hunsaker a note to indicate whether it would be helpful to skip the last week monthly (or other arrangement). In our quarterly in-person retreats (which you can attend partially via Zoom if needed), you will gain in-depth guidance and insights.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why this CCO MasterMinds Symposium?
Changing times call for us to up-level our approach to CX, EX, and PX. The success factors that brought us to this point are certainly insufficient for our future! For example:
- How is it that “quantifying CX ROI” is consistently the number one challenge in Pointillist’s study for the past 3 years, while NPS® is touted as the be-all end-all for CX metrics?
- Why is EX in such a quagmire with the Great Reshuffle?
- Why have major brands disbanded their entire CXM team, only to start again later on?
- Why is no industry is performing in the Good and Excellent ratings of Forrester’s CX Index. In fact, 2022 scores are at 2020 levels. Performance over the past 5 years is almost static. Many other studies show similar findings.
Clearly, 2010s methods are grossly insufficient for the 2020s!
THIS CCO MASTERMINDS SYMPOSIUM GIVES YOU PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO THESE CONUNDRUMS, PLUS MUCH MORE!
This CX+EX+PX Strategy MasterMinds Symposium goes much deeper and broader than what you’ve seen elsewhere. Parallels among employee experience, partner experience, and customer experience are featured in every topic.
See examples in these articles:
Get started today!
This is an absolute must for any practising CX leader wishing to take their knowledge to the next level and to adapt to the changing realities of CX practices – especially as we face the challenges of the post-Covid, ‘New Now’. — Victoria Matthews, CCXP, Principal, SEMA4 Consulting
Who facilitates CCO MasterMinds?
CCO MasterMinds was created by Lynn Hunsaker (CCXP, RTP). She led customer experience transformation for many years at Fortune-250 companies as Voice of Customer Manager, Strategic Information Manager, Customer Satisfaction Improvement Manager, Marketing Director, and Head of Global Quality. Partial list of accomplishments:
- 16X reduction in customers’ time for service
- Exceeded customers’ expectations by 75%
- 10X increase in customer productivity
- 23X reduction in lead time from 5 days to 5 hours
- 6X improvement in trouble-shooting cycle time
- $1M savings monthly to the customer
- 80% reduction in customer engineers’ cycle time
- 75% reduction in customer-reported bugs/issues
As a California certified teacher, Lynn created and taught 24 college courses on marketing, advertising and business at San Jose State University, Mission College, University of California Berkeley Extension and UC Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension. Lynn is past president of American Marketing Association’s Silicon Valley chapter and Association for Psychological Type’s Bay Area chapter. She is a Certified Quality Manager, and Certified Practitioner of MBTI, CPI 260, Temperaments, and Interaction Styles, and Professional Certified Marketer.
She conducted the world’s first global B2B customer experience practices study from 2010-2014. ClearAction was a founding corporate member of CXPA and Lynn has served on the CXPA board of directors and CX Experts panel, and as co-chair of many CXPA committees. Lynn is author of 3 experience leadership handbooks on Amazon Kindle. At CustomerThink.com, she is 1 of 5 Hall of Fame recipients and was #1 Author of the Year in 2015 and 2017. Lynn is co-founder of the Experience Value Exchange with revolutionary methods for skill-building, aimed at making CX a company-wide team sport.
Get started today!
Lynn is a seasoned CX professional. She spoke to sound theory and powerful practical examples from her own experience that really help land the points on how to drive business results through customer experience leadership.
What is Experience Leadership?
The goal of CCO MasterMinds is almost-automatic CX+EX+PX excellence.
Experience Leadership makes it a team sport company-wide: a way of life.
CRM, . . .
|The set of practices that an organization employs to meet (or exceed) customers’ expectations.
||Company-wide alignment to core customers’ expectations.
|one-by-one guidance and programs
To reverse churn and drive up-sells, cross-sells, and retention
To engage customers as brand allies for revenue growth
|culture-based, strategic, most profitable and scalable
To engage your ecosystem in preventing issues for lifetime value growth
Get started today!
Lynn brings the group in with thought-provoking discussions where participants share real-world examples from our different histories and experiences. I appreciate the practical tools and resources explaining how to use these in greater depth.
Can I schedule private mentoring?
Another perspective can help you excel. We’ve been in your shoes, leading CX+EX+PX in complex firms.
Strategy MasterMinds Mentoring sessions on any topic shown below for customer experience, employee experience, and partner experience:
- Silos, strategic pillars, maturity, strategic impact
- Metrics, dashboards, value
- Bonuses and recognition
- Deployment challenges
- Strategy, culture, and adoption
- Solution provider selection and management
- VoX methodology and actionability
- Intelligence and insights
- Customer-centered marketing and processes
- Improvement and innovation
- Intentional customer experience as north star
How mentoring differs from consulting:
- You present what you’re working on.
- We give you on-the-spot feedback.
- Calls are up to 90 minutes, max 2 people from your team.
- All visual aids shown real-time in the call.
You can schedule your CCO MasterMinds Mentoring session(s) on Cl*******************@Cl*********.com/bookings/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Lynn Hunsaker’s calendar or call +1 408 687 9700 or send an email today.
Before I began working with Lynn I was spinning my wheels. I didn’t know what type of CX work I should prioritise above others. I didn’t have a clear plan of action. The top thing I’ve gained from working with Lynn is confidence to work as a CX leader.
I value that we can discuss any aspect of CX and Lynn provides valuable insights and suggestions that really make a difference to how I go about achieving my work and enhances the end result.