CX+EX+PX Improvement: Unpracticed Best Practices
July 8 @ 10:00 - 10:15 EDT| free
Have you ever had a pebble in your shoe? It hampers your appreciation of all the good around you. Same with CX, EX & PX. Removing pebbles (or boulders!) is CX+EX+PX Improvement. There’s a scientific method to it for highest ROI. And it seems this is a “lost art” in today’s practices. Tune-in to hear the missing ingredients for high-value improvement that significantly improves customer experience, employee experience, and partner experience (CX+EX+PX) and business results. Invite your team to see this 15-minute session for actionable ideas you can use today.
RSVP here to receive automated reminders via LinkedIn.
Fridays 10:00-10:15 AM New York = 16:00 Paris = 19:30 Mumbai.
Lynn Hunsaker is a CXPA Recognized Training Provider, so you can count your time with ClearAction resources as CCXP Renewal Credits (CRCs). It’s easy with these short-bite skill-building opportunities:
Ease of Work & Business Drive Growth
25. CX+EX+PX Journeys Unpracticed Best Practices: CX+EX+PX
24. VoX Unpracticed Best Practices: CX+EX+PX
23. PX+CX+EX Cross-Pollination
22. CMO & CCO Cross-Pollination
21. CX, EX & HR Cross-Pollination
20. CFO Advocate for CX+EX+PX
19. Should CX Be a Team Sport?
18. Inspiring Growth & Innovation
17. Data & Metrics That Work
16. Lifetime Value Mindset
15. Getting Everyone on the Same Page
14. Respecting Interdependencies
13. Transparency & Accountability
12.5 Operational Silos
11. 5 Execution Silos
10. Driving Change
9. Increasing Trust
8. Internal Partnering: How to Toggle
7. Ease of Business
6. Ease of Work
5. Expectations Personas
4. CX+EX+PX ROI
3. CX & EX: Which Comes First?
2. CX+EX+PX Intersections
1. CX+EX+PX Operationalized Strategy (course preview)
This mini-webinar series is your introduction to the Experience Value Exchange!
It’s for departments that own customer intelligence — marketing, customer experience, customer success, customer care, partner management, and employee experience. The future success of your firm and your customer experience team roles is assured by using customer intelligence for enterprise-wide nimbleness. Your role is vital to customer value growth and you can do much more.
To drive customer-centered nimbleness, your extended customer experience team needs to know how to:
1. Align motivations
2. Foster mutual respect
3. Drive commitments
4. Facilitate company-wide use of customer insights
5. Instill customer lifetime value mindsets
6. Influence customer-centered actions
The Experience Value Exchange shows your customer experience team how to rethink your approach and influence cross-org collaboration that resolves and prevents thorny issues. This saves everyone money, time, reputation, turnover, and opportunities. This differentiates you, gives your brand magnetic attraction, and sustains revenue growth.