12/12/2019 @ 06:00 - 16:00 UTC-8
Thursday, December 12th
Request a guest pass!
1) CX Correlation: What Drives Advocacy? – Jim Bass 9:30 AM ET
2) CX Correlation: What Drives Advocacy? – Bob Hayes 3:00 PM ET
3) Motivating CX Adoption – Diane Magers 3:30 PM ET
4) Giving Voice to Values – Andy Rudin & Erin Wallace panel discussion 4:00 PM ET
5) Tech Stack for Customer Success & CX – Anita Brearton & Mark Byrne panel discussion 4:30 PM ET
Note: 9 a.m. NYC = 15:00 Amsterdam = 14:00 London = 6:00 Los Angeles
Note: 7 p.m. NYC = 4 p.m. Los Angeles = 10 a.m. Sydney
20-minute sessions start at the half-hour (10-minute breaks)
via Zoom web conference
Join this Virtual Conference to get new ideas for what works well in marketing and customer experience/care/success roles, and to share your observations and ideas.
This is a ClearAction Value Exchange member event. All recordings will be accessible through the members-only portal. For each session, you get an action plan template to apply insights on-the-job same-day. Request a guest pass!