Experience Definition? Experience is the totality of what a person sees, hears, touches, smells, tastes, feels, and thinks about a solution.
This applies to customer experience, patient experience, member experience, employee experience, partner experience, and so on.
Experience occurs in a moment, yet it is also additive: the sum of all experiences a person has with a solution shapes their expectations and overall assessment of good or bad experience with the solution.
See also: Customer Experience Playbook
This is a glimpse into what you gain from ClearAction Experience Leadership Mastery.
What You Can Do to Master Experience Leadership
- Get a sounding board for work you have underway.
- Request a rapid action template session to kickstart your progress in any area.
- Enroll your senior leadership team and board in our 2-hour C-Suite Guide to CX Growth working session.
- Enrich your experts’ wisdom in this direction via Experience Leadership for Experts and Executives.
- Redirect your CX/EX/PX strategy to this sensible approach by encouraging all experience managers (customer, employee, partner experience) to learn the full spectrum of skills needed: Foundational, Intermediate, Ongoing.
- Apply ongoing wisdom with your whole department in the Experience Value Exchange.
Subscribe to our newsletters:
- ‘Ease of Work & Business’ Growth for your C-Suite and Board.
- CX Skill-Building for Marketing, PX, CX, CS, and EX professionals’ self-managed career growth.
YOU are a vital cog in your enterprise’s success in the ways you collect, share, and advocate experience insights!
- Clear Ways to Influence Action for CMOs and CCOs’ indispensable value.
- ClearAction Continuum newsletter: weekly CX ROI lesson and roundup of what’s new and upcoming.