Why Improve Customer Experience? The costs of poor customer experience are staggering: negative word-of-mouth erodes marketing, high costs of customer support and customer success to smooth over the rest of the company’s incongruencies and mis-steps, escalation involving executives’ time and opportunity costs, customer turnover curtailing lifetime value, customer acquisition costs to replace discontinuing customers, distrust lengthens buying cycle time, and so on.
The revenue gains are impressive: a study by the London School of Economics discovered 3X increase in revenue by reducing negative word-of-mouth compared to increasing positive word-of-mouth.
See also: Customer Experience Playbook
(study report PDF)
This is a glimpse into what you gain from ClearAction Experience Leadership Mastery.
What You Can Do to Master Experience Leadership
- Get a sounding board for work you have underway.
- Request a rapid action template session to kickstart your progress in any area.
- Enroll your senior leadership team and board in our 2-hour C-Suite Guide to CX Growth working session.
- Enrich your experts’ wisdom in this direction via Experience Leadership for Experts and Executives.
- Redirect your CX/EX/PX strategy to this sensible approach by encouraging all experience managers (customer, employee, partner experience) to learn the full spectrum of skills needed: Foundational, Intermediate, Ongoing.
- Apply ongoing wisdom with your whole department in the Experience Value Exchange.
Subscribe to our newsletters:
- ‘Ease of Work & Business’ Growth for your C-Suite and Board.
- CX Skill-Building for Marketing, PX, CX, CS, and EX professionals’ self-managed career growth.
YOU are a vital cog in your enterprise’s success in the ways you collect, share, and advocate experience insights!
- Clear Ways to Influence Action for CMOs and CCOs’ indispensable value.
- ClearAction Continuum newsletter: weekly CX ROI lesson and roundup of what’s new and upcoming.