Celebrate CX Day with Us!
CX Day is the perfect time to renew your commitment to advancing your capabilities through ClearAction’s templates, study reports, assessments, coaching, handbooks and courses on customer-focused communication, customer experience management and marketing operations. ClearAction Value Exchange is a novel way for all types of customer-management roles to increase their influence in tackling silos – the next frontier of customer experience excellence.
Happy CX Day!
- Through October 15th: free CXM template at ClearAction.com/store (code: cxday2018)
- All October: comment on an article at CustomerThink.com/author/clearaction or ClearAction.com/blog for a one-month pass to ClearAction Value Exchange
- October 10-11: for anyone wanting to learn the 6 CX management competencies, our Customer Experience Excellence course in Silicon Valley also serves as CCXP exam prep
- October 23: webinar with Lynn Hunsaker on Debunking Customer Experience Myths
- Article on CX Day Blog Carnival: The Future of Customer Experience Calls Urgently for a Significant Shift
- Article on 3 ways to maximize value from CX Day: Celebrating CX Day
- Recorded talk show with James Dodkins on Employee Experience + Customer Experience: The Essential MashUp!
- Join the CX Day online events, blog carousel and local networking events, congratulate CX Impact Award winners, and start planning your CX Day 2019 celebration by learning how others are celebrating in 2018
- New Ways to Win in B2B by Unifying CX and Customer Success (webinar, live at 1 PM ET)
- CX Professional Development (panelists from Asia Pacific, recorded video)
- Adding Value: Benefits of CCXP Designation (panelists from Middle East, recorded video)
- Taking the Next Step in Your CX Career (recorded video)
- Customer Insight & Understanding (panelists from Africa, recorded video)
- They Don't Care How Much You Know About CX Until They Know How Much You Care About CX (panel discussion, recorded video)
- How Emerging Technologies Are Driving the Future of CX (panelists from Europe, recorded video)
- The CX Futurist (panelists from Americas, recorded video)
ClearAction Advisory is your growth engine for ongoing gains
We show you how to make customer experience excellence a way of life.
ClearAction Advisors are former VPs and Senior Directors of Fortune 500 companies with long CXM pedigrees in driving cultural transformation and performance growth. We believe in ongoing purposeful involvement of all in your firm making a difference for customers.