Customer experience team learning community
What are your team sport obstacles?
Solve your obstacles with short daily doses of wisdom
The Exchange helps your customer experience team drive customer value growth.
Your team can improve cooperation, follow-through, collaboration, continuity, scalability and organizational nimbleness. Earn these badges and certificates to demonstrate your competencies and to access perks, too.
Up-level your customer experience team capabilities
- Get resources prioritized for your job role, seniority, interests, preferences and goals, from new college grads to senior executives.
- Save time with personally curated resources on your home page.
- Create personalized solutions with Solve-SpaceTM interactive templates.
- Shape experts’ presentations to your needs in Webcast ConversationsTM.
- Compare take-aways with your extended customer experience team members.
- Post your questions and advice in the peer-to-peer Q&A forum.
- Share wisdom and resources with fellow members.
- Access ClearAction’s courses, templates, handbooks, etc. at no extra charge.
- Join community calls, hackathons, virtual conferences and roundtables.
Enroll your whole team for ongoing skill-building
Your team is as strong as its weakest link: group membership elevates your whole organization’s performance.
Annual membership allows you to absorb, apply and reinforce new skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are interactive templates?
Solve-SpacesTM are interactive templates to build capability on-the-go.
- “Wisdom for this Step” helps you apply a new angle to your challenge.
- In 20 minutes you customize a plan you can use right away!
- Share — or exchange — your discoveries with your colleagues.
- It’s the fastest path to shared vision and collective capability.
Solve-SpacesTM give you a new perspective and an immediate action plan. Do it yourself, walk through it in an extended staff meeting or a lunch-n-learn, or tackle a problem through it with peers in a conference room. You can compare your answers with peers, share your lessons learned, or show peers how it made a difference for you.
What do members exchange?
Your customer experience team in Marketing, CS, CX, and EX can:
- Contribute anything about ease of work and ease of doing business.
- Moderate events, present examples in community calls.
- Ask questions and answer fellow members’ questions.
- Share comments and likes, articles, videos, podcasts
- Post infographics, templates, diagrams, and presentations.
Example Member Newsletter:
Visit your Exchange portal throughout your workday for smoother internal and external interactions.
How are members using the Exchange?
Members can do many things on their own, or with other members, or with their own teams.
The Experience Value Exchange is like a mentor, giving your extended customer experience team 24×365 access to solutions for ease-of-doing-business and ease-of-work.
How easy is it to use daily?
In just a few minutes, you can learn a technique you can use the same day. Answers to your questions, tutorials, and inspiration are available in 5-minute, 20-minute, and 40-minute content. The Value Exchange is on-the-spot learning that doesn’t disrupt your work.
Example short tutorial:
Your home page is tailored to you, to minimize your time searching. Your goals prioritize what you see.
How can my whole department join?
Group membership elevates your extended customer experience team’s performance. Annual membership allows you to absorb, apply and reinforce new skills.
Ask about volume discounts for your whole department
by telephone at +1 408 687 9700 or email