Experience Leadership Mastery is a curriculum spanning your C-Suite, Board, executives, experts, experience steering committee, certification candidates, and entire experience management team. By experience management, we mean the full spectrum of customer, partner, and employee experience managers (CX+PX+EX = XM experience management).
Why? First, shared vision and coordinated actions are top success factors for sustained, urgent momentum in experience improvement. Second, 2010s methods are outdated for 2020s trust and value expectations among employees, partners, and customers. Third, Experience Management is about touchpoints, while Experience Leadership sets you up for success with widespread buy-in, collaboration, issue prevention, and lifetime value growth. Start here!
When you start your experience strategy with expectations and annuities, you’re on the path to engage every work group across your enterprise to ensure great customer experience, partner experience, and employee experience. Imagine your employee experience strategy focusing managers firmwide on employees’ self-described purposes for their relationship with your brand. Imagine how unified and rapid change would occur when these purposes are expressed in “experience annuities” (freeing up the wasteful costs of poor experience toward re-allocation of those resources to higher value opportunities for all). Isn’t that a refreshing and energizing vision?
By starting your experience strategy with Experience Leadership, you’re sharing CX+EX+PX insights with every work group to inspire every growth and efficiency effort. You’re setting up management at all levels to use experience insights as North Star for their strategies, policies, processes, decisions, and handoffs. This reduces workload for Touchpoint Management and Experience Management. It frees-up the first 2 columns in the table above to focus less on value-rescuing and more on value-creating. Isn’t that job description better for productivity and retention?
Experience Leadership methods are universal across all industries and sectors, geographies and cultures, and organization sizes and business models.
It’s urgently needed! Since 2017, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) is in a downward trend while profits are stable and increasing. In fact, the ACSI is lower now than it has been in more than 15 years!
After 15 years of heavy investment in customer experience technologies (since the 2008 global economic downturn), less than 25% of companies are mobilizing, scaling, or embedding customer experience into their ways of doing business. Is that acceptable to you? Would it be acceptable for HR or IT to be so immature? 66% to 80% of experience managers say they are Very Weak or Weak at key CX competencies (disrupt, respond, enlighten, activate, realize, lead). Wow!
For the past 7 years, trust in businesses around the world has not improved. 33% of people do not trust family-owned businesses and 45% do not trust publicly-traded businesses. That’s a huge disadvantage for experience management. It makes every experience management job harder and more expensive. And that makes ROI elusive.
Clearly, the recipes for Touchpoint Management and Experience Management are inadequate. This is why Experience Leadership is the best place for you to focus your strategy now. Get started today!
In less than 10 hours, your whole management chain can get on the same page with the Experience Leadership vision.
What You Can Do to Master Experience Leadership:
- Get a sounding board for work you have underway.
- Request a rapid action template session to kickstart progress in any area.
- Enroll your senior leadership team, board, and council in our 2-hour C-Suite Guide to CX Growth working session.
- Redirect your CX strategy to this sensible approach by encouraging all experience managers (customer, employee, partner experience) to learn the full spectrum of skills needed: Foundational, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Apply ongoing wisdom with your whole department in the Experience Value Exchange.
- Join our live class series — just 90 minutes any week. You can skip any weeks to rely on the self-paced version. Attend any future session at not charge. Live classes are scheduled only when 5+ people request the same day/time. Our webinars are free, but our courses are super-charged guidance you’ll want to return to repeatedly throughout your career.
I am so grateful for all the learning, and I have already referred my colleagues to ClearAction.
It’s a well-structured course, packed with high quality materials to ensure students get an in-depth understanding.
I will enroll in all of ClearAction’s courses!
Super LIKE! Well-rounded, great way to learn. It has given me a more cemented view in my role. It has amazing practicing techniques. I can’t imagine any more useful online course.
I highly recommend ClearAction! You’ll sharpen your focus and come away with more knowledge and actionable insights and tools you can apply on the job the next day!
I’ve been through 4 modules so far and your materials are really excellent!!! I love it. I just wish I would have used it before.
This course is certainly among the best CX content I’ve ever found. It unites concepts and application. It’s a CXM system connected with business results. Thank you very much for your attention and interaction throughout the process
Subscribe to Our Newsletters:
- ‘Ease of Work & Business’ Growth for your C-Suite and Board.
- CX Skill-Building for Marketing, PX, CX, CS, and EX professionals’ self-managed career growth. YOU are a vital cog in your enterprise’s success in the ways you collect, share, and advocate experience insights!
- Clear Ways to Influence Action for CMOs and CCOs’ indispensable value.
- ClearAction Continuum newsletter: roundup of what’s new and upcoming.