What is a Chief Customer Officer? A chief customer officer facilitates company-wide ownership of customer experience performance and value.
Chief Customer Officers are often mis-directed to drive revenue or customer touchpoints. Typically, there are already people in place to do this. The best use of a Chief Customer Officer is to facilitate every work group’s performance across your enterprise in (a) preventing issues and (b) increasing trust.
When your Chief Customer Officer reports to the CEO and is positioned as a facilitator of prevention and trust, every work group does their part toward almost-automatic experience excellence. This is vital, because any work group’s mis-step can make a mess of customer experience, reputation, and investor value.
See also: Customer Experience Playbook
This is a glimpse into what you gain from ClearAction Experience Leadership Mastery.
What You Can Do to Master Experience Leadership
- Get a sounding board for work you have underway.
- Request a rapid action template session to kickstart your progress in any area.
- Enroll your senior leadership team and board in our 2-hour C-Suite Guide to CX Growth working session.
- Enrich your experts’ wisdom in this direction via Experience Leadership for Experts and Executives.
- Redirect your CX/EX/PX strategy to this sensible approach by encouraging all experience managers (customer, employee, partner experience) to learn the full spectrum of skills needed: Foundational, Intermediate, Ongoing.
- Apply ongoing wisdom with your whole department in the Experience Value Exchange.
Subscribe to our newsletters:
- ‘Ease of Work & Business’ Growth for your C-Suite and Board.
- CX Skill-Building for Marketing, PX, CX, CS, and EX professionals’ self-managed career growth.
YOU are a vital cog in your enterprise’s success in the ways you collect, share, and advocate experience insights!
- Clear Ways to Influence Action for CMOs and CCOs’ indispensable value.
- ClearAction Continuum newsletter: weekly CX ROI lesson and roundup of what’s new and upcoming.