What is CX vs. UX? UX is user experience and CX is customer experience. UX is an approach to product development that incorporates direct user feedback throughout the development cycle (human-centered design) in order to reduce costs and create products and tools that meet user needs and have a high level of usability (are easy to use). https://uxpa.org/about-ux
CX is what a customer experiences: their perceptions about how well a solution supports their intended outcomes. Customer experience management is what an organization does to react to or be proactive for customer experience. Therefore, UX is a component of customer experience management.
See also: Customer Experience Playbook
This is a glimpse into what you gain from ClearAction Experience Leadership Mastery.
What You Can Do to Master Experience Leadership
- Get a sounding board for work you have underway.
- Request a rapid action template session to kickstart your progress in any area.
- Enroll your senior leadership team and board in our 2-hour C-Suite Guide to CX Growth working session.
- Enrich your experts’ wisdom in this direction via Experience Leadership for Experts and Executives.
- Redirect your CX/EX/PX strategy to this sensible approach by encouraging all experience managers (customer, employee, partner experience) to learn the full spectrum of skills needed: Foundational, Intermediate, Ongoing.
- Apply ongoing wisdom with your whole department in the Experience Value Exchange.
Subscribe to our newsletters:
- ‘Ease of Work & Business’ Growth for your C-Suite and Board.
- CX Skill-Building for Marketing, PX, CX, CS, and EX professionals’ self-managed career growth.
YOU are a vital cog in your enterprise’s success in the ways you collect, share, and advocate experience insights!
- Clear Ways to Influence Action for CMOs and CCOs’ indispensable value.
- ClearAction Continuum newsletter: weekly CX ROI lesson and roundup of what’s new and upcoming.